Thursday 3 October 2013

PROUDLY NIGERIAN!



 PROUDLY NIGERIAN!

 

Prince Tony More on facebook commented on a post asking about what he feels when the national Anthem is being sung, he said:
“I didn’t feel anything special about it ‘cos am nt proud of it…”
Later he adds: “…just tired of this country, no future in this country for we youth.”

In the same vein, Shuaibu Isa also posted in a fecebook group, pyramid of hearts
“…our leaders are frustrating us.”
But what is frustrating me in all of these including many more that were said and written, is that many Nigerian youth want Nigeria to define them!

It was Rooseelt that said, ‘never ask for what your country will do for you; but rather ask what you can do for your nation.’
We should not sit and lament about our leaders,
We should rather rise up, think out of the box, and think differently.

No matter what, I am not ashamed to be a Nigerian!
If I have the choice to make, I will still choose to be a Nigerian
Not because I am rich or because I gain material or monetary gain in Nigeria
But because I discover Purpose which if in any other country will be lost - forever






I am Made in Heaven,

 Designed for Nigeria

Packaged to bless the whole World

Surely Nigeria My Platform!

 





Your views are most welcome...

No comments: