Thursday 23 January 2014

IF YOU HAVE A PARTNER WITH THESE DESIRES... YOU ARE A FAVOURED MAN!

You are wise if as a Lady you Desire All these:

I want to wear beautiful negligees... 
And make passionate love with you.
I want to listen to your heart...
To hear your deepest, most guarded feelings.
I want to reach out in the night and touch your arm, and know you are there.

I pray that someday I might carry your child, and watch your face as you love that child and father it.
I pray God might trust us with great causes for His honour and glory in the world...
And keep us brave and singlemindedness and uncontaminated by the compromises of the day...
So we can be beacons... Silently moving down our road... And touching everyone along the way.

I want to have a love relationship with your family... To enrich their worlds...
To have hours and hours to laugh and dream and feel hope.

Jesus is our abiding Peace and Joy... And you are my man for life.


If you have a girl with these dreams and desires... You are a FAVOURED man!



Your views are most welcome...

No comments: