Tuesday 14 January 2014

A GUY’S UNUSUAL LOVE LETTER TO HIS GIRL... Written 30yrs ago!


A GUY’S UNUSUAL LOVE LETTER TO HIS GIRL









I am not commanding you to do what I am getting ready to request. It is a concession on your part, if you so chose. I would like you to stop eating any foods that have Caffeine (C8H10N4O2) in them. I know God has a time for all of us to go, but we both believe in cause and effect: you reap whatever you sow.


If Jesus has given me more knowledge of food, I want you to know that too. Your long-term health is important to me because I love you and want you with me as I go through life. But also want our kids strong and straight… without any possible problems. Both caffeine and saccharin (C6H4(CO)(SO2)NH) are problem causers. Your body is the biggest influence on our children’s formative stages… before we can even touch them, you set the pace!



I can feel the same responsibility about my body and I have stopped eating many other things so that if and when I married and had children, I could tell them when we grow up that I guarded my eating habits to give them the best start out of the blocks that I could.
We need to assume responsibility for our children now.

If we do all we have been given knowledge about, God will honour and protect the rest.

“Don’t you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourselves but to God; he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God’s glory… A wife is not the master of her own body, but her husband is; in the same way a husband is not the master of his own body, but his wife is.”




Your views are most welcome...

No comments: