Tuesday 1 October 2013

MY BEST TEACHER!



MY BEST TEACHER

He never taught me in any school
He never taught me in any classroom
He never taught me in any defined subject
Yes! He only made a statement and that made me!

The institution I met him is Life
The classroom is just one room in his apartment
The subject he taught was “You Can!”
The caption is, “You have it in You!”

Why are you trying to fit in, when you are made to stand out?
Why did you resign to fate and accept failure mentality?
You weren’t born to be a victim, why act like one?
You weren’t dull until you stop having time to reach inside!

Oh, if I could just have one more of his lessons,
It’s close to two decade now, yet I can’t forget
Nothing is wrong with me as my teacher makes my parent believe
But that I need their faith; in whom I am
Their trust in my abilities
Their encouragement to bring out the best in me!
My best teacher is He that believes in Me and help me to do same in myself!
 


Your views are most welcome...

No comments: