Friday 4 December 2015

I LOVE YOU… SO?



“I LOVE YOU… SO?”


Why this post?
“I Love You,” is a simple word that is presupposes to be understood by everyone, even babies, but, sincerely speaking I believe that the 3 words are the most misunderstood, and or most under-understood.

If I may ask you as a reader what does I Love means to you?

Yes take a sec. to think. But while you are thinking let me tell you what I believe “I love you” is and does means. And how best to use it, and accept it when it is used on us.

Sincerely, the phrase is just a STATEMENT of feelings and opinion of someone about you. It might be wrong or right, that is left for you to find out.

There are other situations that it might means a response, from a grateful heart to actions or words received.

Therefore, I Love You is a response to what one feels and thinks about you, your actions, words, kindness etc.

The problem is, “I Love You” is not an objective statement, it is very subjective, and can change if and when what necessitate the feelings of expressing it in the first place changes. This means I Love You need to be maintained and sustained either by what necessitate it in the first place or by other things. For example, the centre of attraction that might necessitate a man to say the words might be something related to the physical, (complexion, shape etc) but it might be sustain by the lady’s show of other sides to her like intelligence, diligence etc.

Many have make this error… in trying very hard initially to gain this response from the other, while lacking the will to continually pursue those things in order to continue to receive those responses. This is what is later known as Hypocrisy or Pretense.

How best to use I Love You is to be ready to continually do those things that you are doing that best guarantee you a positive result in response. The gifts must not stop, the time spending and sharing must not reduce if not increased, the thoughtful things and selflessness in taking care first of him/her must not change in the future to the ME with capital letters.

This is the absolute responsibility of saying those 3 words!
This is what is called COMMITMENT!
So if you are not ready don’t say it!


#ItsAllAboutRelationship
#oluthomas
# oluthomas_Sharing_the_Love

https://m.facebook.com/oluthomasshare




Your views and thoughts are most welcome...

No comments: