Thursday 5 September 2013

EVERYBODY NEEDS AN ARSENAL TO HAVE FAITH IN THEM LIKE MESUT!



Mesut Ozil when Madrid still have faith in him.
At the weekend I was certain that I would stay at Real Madrid, but afterwards I realize that I did not have the faith from the coach or the bosses. I am a player who I needs this faith and that is what I felt from Arsenal, which is why I have joined…
I am really looking forward it because I have faith in the coach. I had spoken to him at length on the telephone, he explains his plans and that he has faith in me – that is what I need as a player.
Ozil as an Arsenal
I know what I can do, and I know that I could make the grade with any club in the world because I am so convinced in myself, but if I don’t feel people have faith in me, then that is why I had to leave, and at Arsenal I feel I have this FULLY.

EVERYBODY NEEDS AN ARSENAL TO HAVE FAITH IN THEM LIKE MESUT!
This is what I read from www.Goal.com today that was credited to Mesut Ozil himself as being the reason he left Real Madrid f.c. for Arsenal.
What I am here to discuss is not about the record signing but what all of us need – FAITH in us, TRUST of people from people about our abilities and capability. Do you have people like Arsenal? Not having such group of people in ones life  may make life so frustrating and meaningless.
Even an eagle needs a push! There are times we need the faith of others in us to help us achieve a task or do well enough; sometimes a project or task might be so tasking that one become so depressed and incapacitated, if at that time  one did not find faith from people about the task that will be the end of it; even there are people that commencing a project or starting something new always scare them, if such people lack enough people in their life that believes in them, they may never achieve anything in life.
Many people had been so battered that they still hung on relationships that treats them like shits or better still like an option like Ozil felt at Madrid, especially ladies, because they don’t want to lose the guy, why? Because he still the only one they’ve got! Why put up with Real while you can look out for your own Arsenal where you matter as a missile ready to shake the world?
As an entrepreneur, you need to edit your cliq to opt out of all those relationships that mock your small beginning and those ones that are so myopic that they tag you failure or a dreamer like they did to Ford.
As parent and teachers, it’s high time we become the Wenger for every Ozil around us. That child is not dull he only need to be trusted and encouraged and the flower of greatness in him will bloom and make the world become more beautiful. {Watch out for my personal experience: MY BEST  TEACHER}
Do you know that if you have no one else now to believe in you, there is someone who believes in you? yes, he believes in you because he knows you and knows the potential you carry. He promised he will never lose that faith, and so far he has been faithful, because he is God! But the hurts we have experienced in life, are they not hindering us from totally trusting His love? Are we not finding it difficult to believe that He is going to do us good at all times, all our lives? (Proverb 31:12; Jeremiah 29:11). The most saddening thing is that, He trusts us! He believes in us, even when we did not believe in ourselves! Yet, we don’t replicate that trust back to Him. Are you secure in the love of God?
GOD IS THE BEST UNCHANGING ARSENAL YOU NEED WHEN PEOPLE BEHAVE LIKE REAL MADRID!



Your views are most welcome...

No comments: