Tuesday 27 January 2015

KEEP OFF... VIRGINS NOT NEEDED!





Guys nowadays don't want virgins as their girl-friend and I hate virgins too but I end up marrying one!

Why don't I desired to #Marry virgins?

1. I can't stand hurting a woman I love deliberately- Am too soft for that.

2. To scare us away from #premarital_sex, we were expose to the blood covenant side of it and I became a champion of it.

3. I love being a lady's #champion. So I desire to show mercy & love to a disflowered & rejected girl than having #pride for marrying a virgin.

4. I don't want the so call attachment a lady has for her first.

These were simply #my_thoughts growing up... And virgins were much more appreciated and had a huge bragging rights in the society.

But now...

Being a #Virgin has now become a #disease every young girl want to be cured of #ASAP [As Soon As Possible]. 70% of guys don't 'do' virgins because of either of the blood covenant or the attachment a lady always have for her first... Too bad many ladies are giving this up so easily! Imagine some were even luring guys to have their first sex or they pretend they were no virgins to guys just to have the firstie!

Day by day guys' interest in marrying a virgin is reducing because a lot of ladies are telling (or even showing) them it is impossible. And those that place a #premium on #virginity are tagged #old_school and were seriously jeered.
Is it a sin now to desire the best quality?
Is it out of place to want Brand new things?
Generally speaking: The respect a brand new car attracted can never be experienced by the highest grade of fairly use! Yes #Tokunbo! So why no or little respect for virgins?

Spare me the scrap of character... It is character that makes one keep her virginity!

Yes, I know you lose yours forcefully or against your will but yet that's no excuse for talking down people who keep theirs. There is nothing like second virginity but there is #self_worth and #self_discipline not to lower your value any longer. My message is for you girl... you still get Value!

Guys that don't want virgins now are doing so because they want a lady that can allow them anytime & without attachment! So such ladies are just an object of pleasure! There is deliberately no future or long-term plan or commitment plan on  their agenda! they don't want virgins because they want sex without the responsibility of marriage

#Wise_up_girl!

You can Commit to a life of purity by determining to take up this life of commitment... kindly write out this vow and sign it and live according to it. May the Lord bless you as you do so.
"In the light of who God is, what Christ has done for me, and who I am in Him, From this day forward I....................................................... Commit myself to Him in the lifelong pursuit of #Purity. By His Grace, I will continually present myself to Him as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God."
Signature.............................................
Date.....................................................





#oluthomas





Your views and thoughts are most welcome...

No comments: