Friday 4 April 2014

DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM OF CONTROL?

An analyst describe Mesut Özil's style of play as follows "he come in and out of play not CONTROLING the play but influencing and shaping the matter the game is played." In relationship can we get more people taking the style of Mesut's play?

 

I would have post this a long time but other pressing need made me to shelve it until this morning when an intelligent pretty girl asked me a sincere question: my guy ask me to quit internet and has refuse to pick my calls and respond to my text messages. The question here is that of control. Hey, its not only guys that do this. My younger sister informed me of two people she knew in her school that 'control' their guys.

 

Hmmm the problem of control emanate from fear: if I am the one that controls it shows I fear something. Fear is the root of usurping the right of another person because we are afraid if they have their right we may loose them. But succeeding in this makes one a tyrant, because to maintain control FORCE must be used

 

What are you afraid of? A common saying is that love relationship is like a butterfly, if you hold it too tight it will die and if too lightly it will fly away even though hurt. Controlling people is same as dominating them... And domination is equal to witchcraft. Why do people want to dominate?

 

Actually, people that dominate don't know that what they are doing is domination. But may be protecting their interest or safeguarding the relationship. But anything that force is involve always break or marred. Trust is a big issue here and freedom must not be denied because of trust.

 

Your partner is your mate not subordinate; he/she is not n meant to be controlled... But respected and love. Controlling is abnormal. If you cant do without dominating people seek help.

 

Never succumb to any act of domination in any relationship. It wont get better but get worse. When you demanded to prove yourself over and over again you need to reexamine the relationship.

 

 

Your views are most welcome...

No comments: